In the News
1.Millions of Americans Can't Isolate From COVID in The Home.
2. Does weight affect COVID-19 symptoms in individuals with mild forms of COVID-19?
3. Young Teens can Get the COVID Vaccine. Here is what you need to know
4. Effectiveness of Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA Vaccination Against COVID-19 Hospitalization Among Persons Aged 12–18 Years
5. Even With Mild COVID, Obesity May Mean Worse Symptoms
6. Clinical manifestations of COVID-19 differ by age and obesity status
7. Saliva Testing After COVID-19 Exposure
8. CHLA Investigator Receives $3.4 Million Research Grant to Study Rotavirus Vaccine
9. News-Medical - Children's Hospital Los Angeles is U.S. site for new study of SARS-CoV-2 spread within households."
10. "Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Awarded $3 Million to Study How Baby’s First Flu Exposure Affects Later Vaccine Response."
11. "The flu season is hitting young people particularly hard. And it’s not over."
12. "Burden of RSV-related hospitalization continues after discharge for caregivers."
13. "Definitely not an anti-vaxer': Some parents push back against recommended vaccine schedule."
14. "Despite California's Strict New Law, Hundreds of Schools Still Don't Have Enough Vaccinated Kids."
15. "Breast-feeding's role in 'seeding' infant microbiome."
16. "Flu can be deadly, even in healthy kids."
17. "School-Based Flu Shots Deliver Benefits."
18. "Flu vaccinations at school clinics cut infection rates, improved attendance."