In the News
1. Some moms look to breast milk to protect kids too young to be vaccinated
2. The Youngest Babies Still Can’t Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19, But Maternal Vaccination Can Protect Them
3. 2 million California kids are now eligible for COVID vaccine. How many will get it?
4. Millions of Americans Can't Isolate From COVID in The Home.
5. Does weight affect COVID-19 symptoms in individuals with mild forms of COVID-19?
6. Young Teens can Get the COVID Vaccine. Here is what you need to know
7. Effectiveness of Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA Vaccination Against COVID-19 Hospitalization Among Persons Aged 12–18 Years
8. Even With Mild COVID, Obesity May Mean Worse Symptoms
9. Clinical manifestations of COVID-19 differ by age and obesity status
10. Saliva Testing After COVID-19 Exposure
11. CHLA Investigator Receives $3.4 Million Research Grant to Study Rotavirus Vaccine
12. News-Medical - Children's Hospital Los Angeles is U.S. site for new study of SARS-CoV-2 spread within households."
13. "Children’s Hospital Los Angeles Awarded $3 Million to Study How Baby’s First Flu Exposure Affects Later Vaccine Response."
14. "The flu season is hitting young people particularly hard. And it’s not over."
15. "Burden of RSV-related hospitalization continues after discharge for caregivers."
16. "Definitely not an anti-vaxer': Some parents push back against recommended vaccine schedule."
17. "Despite California's Strict New Law, Hundreds of Schools Still Don't Have Enough Vaccinated Kids."
18. "Breast-feeding's role in 'seeding' infant microbiome."
19. "Flu can be deadly, even in healthy kids."
20. "School-Based Flu Shots Deliver Benefits."
21. "Flu vaccinations at school clinics cut infection rates, improved attendance."